Principles relating to processing of personal data
Principles relating to processing of personal data by Solidintern s. r. o., with the seat at Konventná 7969/6, 811 03 Bratislava, ID number: 54 306 167, registered in the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 158332/B
In the business company Solidintern s. r. o., with the seat at Konventná 7969/6, 811 03 Bratislava, hereinafter "Solidintern s.r.o.," we highly value the trust of our clients, customers and persons who communicate with us, and with full responsibility we take care to respect your privacy and confidentiality of information, including personal data, that we obtain from you.
Regarding the adoption of new legislation regulating the protection of personal data (Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection and amending and supplementing certain Acts and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), a whole range of obligations has arisen for us. Therefore we have consistently applied them to our system in order that your privacy and trust in us always remain at a high level.
Our company continuously monitors not only the legislation in force in the area of personal data protection but also all related recommendations, trends and technological innovations in this area, which are incorporated into our protection system. We can assure you that we are constantly working to prevent threats to your interests and to ensure that the protection of your privacy is always at a high level.
Category of personal data and the purpose for which it is processed
It is necessary to process some of your personal data in connection with our activity. We process personal data in order to properly fulfil our contractual commitments and your expectations in order that you are overly satisfied with our services. We also process personal data for the purpose of informing you about our and our clients' products and adjusting our offer to your personal objectives.
For this purpose, we process your personal data exclusively to the extent that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
We also process your personal data for the necessary period of time, which primarily results from the content of the legal relationship.
The specific category of personal data for the purpose of personal data processing results from the granted consent to the processing of personal data. The scope of personal data may vary depending on the legal reason for their processing.
We mainly process identification data – academic degree, first name, last name, date of birth, nationality, city and district in which you live, photograph, contact data (email, phone number), authorisation via social networks (Facebook, Linkedin), indication of education –school, field of study and year and other data on the scope of education and knowledge and completed internships and work experience.
Simultaneously, the functionality of the website and the services we provide allow direct sending of personal data to their recipients. You send these data directly and for this reason we ask you to send true and up-to-date data. By sending them directly, you take responsibility that the data is accurate, true and recent.
The business company Solidintern s.r.o. always takes care that the personal data with which we come into contact or personal data with which our contractual partners come into contact are processed on the basis of a lawful legal reason. In the case of direct transfer of personal data to our contractual partners, we set only the basic framework for personal data processing. Please check the rules of personal data processing and the trustworthiness of these entities for the above reason, and contact us immediately if you have any legitimate objections.
Thus, we will ensure an effective protection of your rights and legitimate interests together.
Legal reason for the processing of personal data
Your free, unconditional and actively expressed consent is the legal method of your personal data processing. Consent refers to any serious and freely given, specific, informed and unequivocal manifestation of your will in the form of a statement or unequivocal affirmative action, by which you express agreement with the processing of your personal data.
Disclosing your personal data
Our main intention of processing your personal data is your satisfaction with the provision of our services. We guarantee that we proceed carefully when disclosing them and always in a manner that a high level of protection of your rights and legitimate interests is guaranteed.
Marketing and cookies
We may send offers, advertisements and other information to you that have or may have the nature of advertisement of our products or services in order to provide complete information about our products and the products of our contractual partners. Yet we perform the mentioned activity exclusively only on the basis of your consent, and thus we cannot perform the mentioned activity without your interest. Should the sending of our offers or advertising unduly limit or disturb you, you can always ask us to cancel it.
We use "cookies" on our websites. A "cookie" file is information that a website stores in the user's system in order to remember certain information about you for your next visit of this or related pages.
"Cookies" are small files downloaded to a device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) while a website is being used. Using cookies the operator examines the effectiveness of the website. Cookies generally do not contain any personally identifiable information, but are instead used to identify the browser on a specific device. There are session – temporary cookies or persistent – permanent cookies, which remain on the device even after closing the browser for the period specified in the cookie. Persistent cookies may be checked each time you visit the website. The information we collect via the website includes: the browser type, the Internet address from which you connected to our website, the operating system and IP address of the device.
"Cookies" may be of the following nature:
- strictly necessary cookies for the proper functioning of websites,
- cookies that help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting statistical information anonymously,
- marketing cookies that are used to track the movement of visitors across websites. The intention is to display advertisements that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
You can also disable "cookies" completely and delete those already stored on your computer, but this may reduce user comfort when visiting the website.
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data
- you are entitled and not obliged to provide us with your personal data,
- you are entitled to request from us access to personal data relating to you and information about whether we process your personal data, the purpose, category and period of personal data processing,
- you are entitled to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time,
- you are entitled to have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectified without undue delay. With regard to processing purposes, you are entitled to supplement incomplete personal data,
- you are entitled to have your personal data erased without undue delay, in particular, if your personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected or otherwise processed them, or if you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data,
- you are entitled to obtain from us restriction of the processing of your personal data in the case that you contest the accuracy of your personal data within the period that allows us to verify their accuracy,
- you are entitled to be informed about the rectification, erasure of your personal data or the restriction of their processing if this does not prove to be impossible or involve disproportionate effort,
- you are entitled to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit these personal data to another controller, if technically feasible,
- you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data due to the lack of legitimate interest in the processing of personal data, or the absence of a legal claim. We may not process personal data until proven,
- you are entitled not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. In that case, it is necessary to review this decision by a human agent,
- you are entitled to lodge a complaint to initiate proceedings in order that the national authority in the field of personal data protection can determine whether there was any infringement of the rights of natural persons when your personal data were processed.
It applies for all your requests, if they were submitted in electronic form, that we will provide information in electronic form, if you have not requested the provision of information in another way. In the case of a different form of your request, the form of the answer will be chosen by us but always in a way that the answer is delivered.
It applies for all your requests that they are handled free of charge. We may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs or refuse to act on the request if the character of the complaint is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive character.
Team of Solidintern s.r.o.